Saturday, April 13, 2013

new adventures


So a while back I posted about our new year’s resolution and our attempt to make this year better than the last. Well today I get to announce one of the big changes we are putting in place. We are moving back home to open up a new gift shop. While we love California being so far away from our loved ones is hard. And with our love of all things Gaelic we decided to open up a store called The Kilted Viking. Check out our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/TheKiltedViking to stay up to date on all the fun we will be having this summer as we open. And of course stay tuned here as I will try and share many of our adventures as we hunt for a store location do any redecorating place our orders and all other kinds of adventures.
So for now I will keep this short but fear not, I shall return soon with news and updates!
Slainte!


No comments:

Post a Comment